CTM Training Course
The CTM Training Course, which can be completed in just 28 days, will teach you the key strategies Clinical Trial Managers use to manage studies from Start-Up to Close-Out. This is CTM training beyond what hiring companies offer, with professional guidance, proven methods, and practical application to make you confident as a CTM.
For more information, please see the details below.
Pay in Full
Need a Payment Plan Option? You can choose to pay with a payment plan via Paypal at check out.
As a participant in the CTM Training Course, you will receive:
- Four 2-hour instructor-led sessions
- Self-paced learning modules covering CTM responsibilities from Study Award and Start-Up to Maintenance and Close-Out
- Knowledge, experience, and resources to help you successfully manage a clinical trial and a research team
- A CTM Activity Workbook to help apply concepts learned
- CTM specific job aides, checklists, and flow charts used by seasoned professionals (only available for course participants!)
- Best practices for resume writing, interviews, salary negotiation and becoming a CTM contractor
- Certificate of completion
- 3-month membership to the CTM Training Exclusive Group after course completion so you can continue learning and have access to the instructor during weekly “office hours”
Once purchased, you will be added to the course and will have access to all course content starting September 22, 2022. Upon full access, there are no refunds.
This course is for CTMs at a Sponsor or CRO company. This course is not intended for site-level CTMs or Study Managers.