CTM Training Course – All Access + LIVE
Next LIVE course starts January 25, 2023!
The All Access + LIVE CTM Training Course, which can be completed in less than 6 weeks, will teach you the key strategies Clinical Trial Managers use to manage studies from Start-Up to Close-Out. This is CTM training beyond what hiring companies offer, with professional guidance, proven methods, and practical application to make you confident as a CTM.
All Access + LIVE CTM Training is recommended for individuals who have at least 1-2 years of Clinical Research experience and are new to the CTM role or would benefit from more expert guidance. For more information, please see the details below.
Once purchased, you will be added to the course and will receive access to all pre-work course content starting January 24, 2023. Upon full access, there are no refunds.
Pay in Full
Need a Payment Plan Option? You can choose a payment plan via Paypal at check out.
Not ready to purchase the course?
We’ll send you an email one month prior to the course starting as a reminder.
As a participant in the All Access + LIVE CTM Training Course, you will receive:
- Five LIVE 2-hour training sessions with expert instructor, Tiffany Ashton
- Expert instruction via detailed videos and self-paced learning modules covering CTM responsibilities from Study Award and Start-Up to Maintenance and Close-Out
- Knowledge, experience, and resources to help you successfully manage a clinical trial and a research team
- A CTM Activity Workbook to help apply concepts learned
- CTM specific job aides, checklists, and flow charts used by seasoned professionals (only available for course participants!)
- Best practices for resume writing, interviews, salary negotiation and becoming a CTM contractor
- Opportunity for those who qualify to submit your resume for a CTM role with one of the top CROs or Clinical Research recruitment firms
- Certificate of completion
- FREE membership to the CTM Training Exclusive Group during the course and for 3 months after so you can continue learning and have access to the instructor during Office Hours
- Access to the CTM Training Supplemental Library
- Lifetime access to course materials to reference and utilize throughout your career
This course is for CTMs at a Sponsor or CRO company. This course is not intended for site-level CTMs or Study Managers.