CTM Training Course – Self-Paced
The Self-Paced CTM Training Course, which can be completed as your schedule allows, will teach you the key strategies Clinical Trial Managers use to manage studies from Study Initiation to Study Close-Out. This is CTM training beyond what hiring companies offer, with professional guidance, proven methods, and practical application to make you confident as a CTM.
Self-Paced CTM Training is recommended for experienced Clinical Trial Managers who want to take their career to the next level or learn more about specific phases of a study. For more information, please see the details below.
Need a Payment Plan Option? You can choose to pay either via a PayPal credit option or email us at CTMCourse@ClinEssentials.com to discuss a customized payment plan.
Once purchased, you will be added to the course and will receive immediate access to all course content. Due to immediate access to course content, there are no refunds.
As a participant in the Self-Paced CTM Training Course, you will receive:
- Expert instruction via detailed videos and self-paced learning modules covering CTM responsibilities from Study Award and Start-Up to Maintenance and Close-Out
- Knowledge, experience, and resources to help you successfully manage a clinical trial and a research team
- A CTM Activity Workbook to help apply concepts learned
- CTM specific job aides, checklists, and flow charts used by seasoned professionals (only available for course participants!)
- Best practices for resume writing, interviews, salary negotiations and becoming a CTM contractor
- CE Hours & Certificate of Completion (10 CE hours, SOCRA accredited - ACRP accreditation coming soon!)
- FREE membership to the CTM Training Exclusive Group for 2 months from the day you join Mighty Networks to continue learning and have access to the instructor during Office Hours
- Access to the CTM Training Supplemental Library
- Lifetime access to course materials to reference and utilize throughout your career
This course is for CTMs at a Sponsor or CRO company. This course is not intended for site-level CTMs or Study Managers.