CRA Audit Notes & Acrylic Holder
Perfect for Investigator Sites! Equip your monitoring space with all 16 CRA Audit Notes in this convenient acrylic holder. In preparation for the monitor’s visit Clinical Site Staff can use notes during their QC of study records. Also great for providing visiting Study Monitors with tools to use already on site. Identifying discrepancies and action items quickly makes the reconciliation process more efficient!
CRA Audit Notes Bundle Pack includes one of each of the following CRA Audit Notes:
Please Complete, Prior to the Next Visit, Protocol Deviation, Please Clarify, Please Add to Drug Accountability Log, Serious Adverse Event, Adverse Event, Temperature Excursion, Per the Source, Please File, Please Report to IRB/EC, Adverse Event of Special Interest, Please Reconcile, Per the eCRF, Concomitant Medication, and a Blank CRA Audit Note.
16 total CRA Audit Note pads are included in the bundle.
Out of stock
✓ Support from industry experts
✓ Recommended by peers
- 3 inch by 3 inch CRA Audit Note with 50 sheets per pad.
- Adhesive edge is located on the base of note pad allowing color bar to be visible on the outside of the binder or chart.
- The “Done” box can be marked to quickly identify findings that have been addressed.
- The “Late Entry” box should be used as needed to ensure any source modifications meets ALCOA-C guidelines.
- Acrylic Holder: Material: Acrylic; Size: 20 by 9 by 10 cm (7.87 by 3.54 by 3.94); Order comes with two acrylic stands.